viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

my last minutes in brighton...

I guess i can write this one in English...

i woke up in the morning and showered
and then i dressed with lots of layers
and then i had breakfast
and then i went to the other house
and then they gave me boxers with the english flag
and then we said "goodbye"
and then i left

i went to my house
and said "goodbye" to my housemates and friends
and then morgan gave me a lift to the station
and then the guys ran towards the car
and then i left

i went to the airport
the luggage was still too heavy
so i end up with 2 bras, 3 t-shirts, 2 dresses, 1 skirt, the boxers, the pyjama trousers, the jeans, 2 coats, 2 scarfs and things tied up to the layers
and then i took the plane
and then i arrived home
i´m done
i´m gone
i´m home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario